Recently CMS announced another round of oxygen reimbursement cuts. To combat this new decrease, you need to not only reduce your costs, but win more patient referrals and gain cash sales. OxyGo’s® Smart Delivery™ Strategy does both—turning your business from not just surviving—to thriving.
OxyGo’s Smart Delivery model has two unique components:
- The OxyGo Family of Portable Oxygen Concentrators reduces your oxygen costs by up to 38% by limiting deliveries. OxyGo POCs are reliable and easy for patients to use, so you can give them quality service without the large quantities of delivery.
- OxyGo is the most demanded POC by patients—which directly equates to an increase in business for you. The user-changeable batteries, extra batteries, small size and sleek appearance are features that patients and referral sources look for. And with the aging baby boomer population, OxyGo has the features that patients will pay cash for.
Reduce Your Oxygen Costs with OxyGo Smart Delivery
Equipment costs are only a small fraction of the cost drivers for serving oxygen patients. The majority of tangible costs or expenses of serving oxygen patients are operations costs like labor, delivery, and compliance expenses. Let’s examine how to reduce or eliminate these expenses by replacing tanks with a member of the OxyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Family.
- OxyGo eliminates the delivery, acquisition, maintenance, and hazards of a high-pressure oxygen cylinder or liquid vessel.
- The delivery of a POC to a patient can be accomplished in a simple passenger car or van. Delivery and compliance costs normally exceed $50 per delivery, making even one delivery per month of tanks to the patient difficult for providers to make a profit.
- With OxyGo, there are no haz-mat risks, training, placarding or special delivery vehicles needed.
- OxyGo patients never run out of oxygen. Even ultra-high pressure home fill systems provide a cylinder with a finite amount of oxygen at high electricity costs. OxyGo patients never run out of oxygen because the patient can use and charge their OxyGo at home, in their car, or anywhere there is a 100 to 240 VAC outlet, or 12 VDC (car) outlet.
Increase Your Cash Sales with OxyGo
It’s clear. OxyGo’s Family of POCs are what patients want.OxyGo is a 5 setting, sub-5 lb. unit that is quiet and discrete, and the new OxyGo FIT™, 3 setting, sub-3 lb. unit is a retail superstar.
Not only are OxyGo POCs demanded by patients—OxyGo Sales Support helps you find those patients. OxyGo provides you with unparalleled marketing support: web videos, customized TV commercials, print advertisements, radio commercials and more. Our OxyGo experts provide in-service and sales training for you, too! Check out our videos and patient testimonials at www.oxygo.life.
OxyGo now even has solutions to help your patients OWN their own equipment—OxyCare Total Advantage™ Financing! OxyCare Total Advantage is a solution to help your patients finance their own OxyGo by offering you partnerships with leading consumer financing companies. You get payment for the equipment immediately—and your patients get the convenience to pay each month. It’s a win-win! Contact an OxyGo Sales Rep to find out more!
Just 5 Minutes Could SAVE YOU 38%!
www.oxygo.life | 888-375-9702
Schedule your FREE, no obligation, OxyGo Non-Delivery Model Analysis TODAY!